The Consumer Inquiries and Complaints Division provides informal mediation and resolution of individual informal consumer inquiries and complaints consistent with controlling laws and FCC regulations, and in accordance with the Bureau’s delegated authority. The Division receives, reviews and analyzes complaints and responses to informal consumer complaints; maintains manual and computerized files that provide for the tracking and maintenance of informal consumer inquiries and complaints; mediates and attempts to settle unresolved disputes in informal complaints as appropriate; and coordinates with other Bureaus and Offices to ensure that consumers are provided with accurate, up-to-date information.
- If you haven’t updated your point-of-sale technology, you should do so as soon as possible.
- Flaw Puts a Billion Wireless Mice at Risk
- FCC sets new rules to govern PSTN transition
- Hosted Or On-Site? Which VoIP or Phone System Solution Is Right For Your Business
- Hacking isn’t just for computers anymore