Last year, EMV chip technology rolled out in America. Banks started issuing new credit cards to consumers. In order to encourage businesses to accept the new chip-based credit cards, Visa, MasterCard and American Express shifted liability for fraudulent charges to some business owners.
- If you haven’t updated your point-of-sale technology, you should do so as soon as possible.
- Flaw Puts a Billion Wireless Mice at Risk
- FCC sets new rules to govern PSTN transition
- Hosted Or On-Site? Which VoIP or Phone System Solution Is Right For Your Business
- Hacking isn’t just for computers anymore